Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chick Days (SOLD)

It's that time. The day old chicks have arrived. Really it is amazing how they are just in their own little world out there in their house, the light is on, food and water nearby. Doesn't matter the wind or cold. It's chick world, where they run around sleep, play and eat. I spent some time crouched in the shelter doing drawings...maybe I will post one later(I continue to have computer problems so this is not easy!). Anyway then photos helped me do the painting. The photo is a little blurry I think, but the painting is loose too. They do grow pretty fast and don't stay yellow and fluffy long!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela ~ Really enjoyed visiting your blog and viewing your beautiful work.

    My husband Ray and I met you this past April at the Farmers Market, and will be your Tata neighbors sometime in the future as we now own a vacant lot in the village.

    Thank you for sharing your view of life through your creations of art.
    Looking forward to seeing more...

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete