Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome back Tulip



This was part of a bouquet welcoming me home as I returned from a trip a week ago. We still have three feet of icy snow in the yard, but the rain and warm rains should help melt it...surely.
I started this small painting and forgot (again) how intense red can be. It took a while before I felt like it was a tulip!
On a different note, while I was away I dropped my little digital camera. It is definitely broken. I can take pictures but the screen is broken. It is about four years old and was 4.2 megpixels. It doesn't owe me anything I suppose, but it was like an extension of me, I carried it everywhere. It creates a problem for this blog too! I can still take some pictures, but may have to save up some and post a bunch! In the meantime, most of this week I was working on a larger painting, and will post it when it is light enough for me to try to get a photo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment