Monday, March 2, 2009

Watercolour note cards for 2009

Bayhead Farm, Tatamagouche, NS
watercolour
A classic north shore farm just outside of Tatamagouche. I asked permission to spend time in the farmer's field to draw the cows and take some pictures. The view looks out across route 6 and the bay to Malagash. The cows were pretty friendly too!

Island Trees, Malagash, NS
watercolour
A lovely spot looking across the bay to Tatamagouche. It was one of those perfect shore days with the sun chasing the clouds so the shadows were constantly changing on the water.

March 2, 2009
I am learning the hard way to do the postings. As I only have dial-up internet service (all I have available) I can only load a couple of images at a time.
The note cards are just a little less than 5" x 7" with a white border. It is quite exciting to finally have them after all the work that goes into getting them done by me and the folks at the print shop. They are available locally in a few shops in Tatamagouche and one in Truro. I also take them to the Farmers' Market in Tatamagouche on Saturday mornings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment