Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Park Bench

Park Bench in Victoria Park, Truro, NS
3 1/2" x 5" watercolour
The last weekend of June the Truro Art Society did their first 'Paint the Park'. It was really fun and a chance to get to know some of the TAS members, plus some folks who came in from other places. It was grand to paint together in such a beautiful setting. Only thing is-so much green! It is so intense. But lovely. I did this one after I came home.

Slow Moving Vehicle
3 1/2" x 5" watercolour
We have all been behind one of these in July when they are bringing the hay home. I know we are always relieved once we know the hay is in and we are set for the winter. I don't want to have to search out hay in the winter and don't know where it came from. So, this could be us...well, actually we can't get quite so much on our little truck. My partner was not so sure about this painting--I did it for fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment